воскресенье, 28 января 2018 г.

My Friday Flex sessions are probably the workouts that I look forward to most at the moment. I strength train hard all week and so I love waking up on a Friday knowing that I can have a good big stretch out and it’s not only helping my flexibility but also strengthening my muscles. Lovely … … Continue reading → #yoga #flexibility #fitness More


My Friday Flex sessions are probably the workouts that I look forward to most at the moment. I strength train hard all week and so I love waking up on a Friday knowing that I can have a good big stretch out and it’s not only helping my flexibility but also strengthening my muscles. Lovely … … Continue reading → #yoga #flexibility #fitness More

Original article and pictures take https://getyourfittogether.org site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий